Find
Notify
Tools

"Into The Woods"
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted
Does anyone know where a copy of John Curry's video "Into the Wood" can be located?????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sage Rider,

"Don't Retreat, just reload"

Posts: 411 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Not short of finding a copy and having it pirated for your viewing. Nope.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of roundball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sage Rider:
Does anyone know where a copy of John Curry's "Into the Wood" can be located?????
Search "Google Books"...many have been digitized and are free downloads, like this one from John Curry:
http://books.google.com/books?...john%20curry&f=false

Flintlock Rifles & Smoothbores
Hunt Like The Settlers

Posts: 1867 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh I thought he meant the video by John Curry the author of Rockhouses and Rhododendron.

Sorry

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted Hide Post
I do mean the video!!!!

Posts: 411 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of roundball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sage Rider:
I do mean the video!!!!
Is this it?

https://smartflix.com/store/vi...ter-5-Into-the-Woods

Flintlock Rifles & Smoothbores
Hunt Like The Settlers

Posts: 1867 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted Hide Post
THANKS..RB...I found it there as well, but it states it's "unavailable"......thanks for checking for me though. I appreciate that!!!!