Find
Notify
Tools

First Outing
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted
Just got back from taking my wife on her first primitive camp. Went up for two nights and had a perfect time.

photo IMG_5453.jpg

photo IMG_5452.jpg

photo IMG_5442.jpg

photo IMG_5445.jpg

photo IMG_5455.jpg

photo IMG_5474.jpg

photo IMG_5476.jpg

photo IMG_5475.jpg

photo IMG_5485.jpg

photo IMG_5479.jpg
My wife read me some Jane Austen. Guess this mountain boy is gonna get some culture from now on.
 photo IMG_5468.jpg
See you down the trail.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of TurtleDave
posted Hide Post
great photos,thanks for sharing.

Member #277 Mo. State Rep. for the Traditional Muzzleloading Association
"The reason a dog has so many friends,He wags his tail instead of his tongue"

Posts: 381 | Location: Butler, Missouri | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Terrific photos thank you for sharing. It is really beautiful scenary.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That last photo, especially, says it all. Beautiful.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Totally awesome - beautiful country

"But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it." Bear Claw Chris Lapp

Posts: 516 | Location: Ft Parker/Ft Manuel Lisa | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Sage Rider
posted Hide Post
Good for you....I did the same with my "Bride" and she has never looked back....thanks for sharing!!!

"Don't Retreat, just reload"

Posts: 411 | Location: Oregon Territory | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful photos and I trust the memories will last forever.

Posts: 37 | Location: Vassalboro, Maine | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Look folks!

The real Hawkeye and Cora!

Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was a good time! I really liked the last photo!!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Excellent Photos. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Panhandle, North of the Canadian | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
It looks like you have found a very nice trekking partner. Take good care of her and you will have a great time.

The country is first rate also.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
What they all said,thanks for sharing.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
thanks for posting!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Tin-Type
posted Hide Post
Great Photos, Beautiful Lady, Glorious Weather, who did you have to pay off? It don't get better than that. May you have a lifetime of wonderful times...

'Til yer nightmares become saddled horses'
"Tin-Type"

Posts: 615 | Location: North Seattle, Salish Sea Area | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post