Notify
Tools

Big Bore
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted
Here is a couple from our recent cannon school

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
Here's the other one

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
One more

Factor
posted Hide Post
Ya! Big bore indeed!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
After my last build of a 60 caliber Germanic rifle, I was thinking this post would be right up my alley! WOH!!

My lil smoker is just an ant hill compared to those ROCKY's!! Cool

Posts: 197 | Registered: 15 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That cannon would look good sitting in my front yard!

Several years ago at a colonial trade faire I came across a gunsmith who had a "wall gun" for sale. Wow! I wanted that thing! It was about 6 foot long overall, flintlock, had the swivel or whatever you call it attached, bore size was approximately 1 inch. But, I just could not justify the price. I don't remember exactly, but at that time I think it was somewhere around $5000. It certainly was a beautiful piece of work.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I love those big cannons.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Now that's making smoke!

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted Hide Post
We did get to do some night shoots and hopefully our semi-pro photographer captured some good shots. He only had like 5 cameras pointed at them!