New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Big Thank You!!
 Login/Join

<mtnmike>
posted
Just want to Thank each and everyone of you for your replies-e-mails-PM's, an ideas,suggestions and advice. Have made The deal,monies sent,now the L-O-N-G (lol) wait for the thing of beauty to get HOME. And most of all THANK You to the Man (Dave)that decided to let me live my dream.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good deal don't forget to post pictures whe it arrives.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
So what did you wind up getting?

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
North Star West/Early English 62/20

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
You'll love it. Matt does great work.

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
I agree!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I love the feel of the early English. Hope it is the answer to your dreams.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!Pictures will be much appreciated,as vicarious enjoyment of such beauties is likely to be my only taste....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike I just ordered the very same gun on Wednesday, kinda weird, did you go with brass or iron furniture, or combination of both, I ordered brass butt plate, iron trigger bow, and German Silver turtle sight, .62/20, browned barrel with 1 lg, and one small band on the barrel. Curious to know how you set yours up. Now I can't wait for it to get here, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come.

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post