New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellow slip
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
A yellow slip of paper was in my mail box yesterday that means a large brown box is waiting for me at the post office.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
OOO,ooo........(no I won't squeel like a girl!)....Sounds like good times to be had...Pics required!!!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I Love many pictures? Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Big, brown packages are one of the most wonderful things in the world and I LOVE them.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
It was the 32 cal that I picked up from Turtle Dave, it has a 44" barrel and it's a right hand gun will let my grandson shoot it during squirrel season. Will post some pictures first chance I get....Smiler

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nothing like getting the notice that a package you have been waiting for has arrived!

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
A few pictures with the IPhone.

Factor
posted Hide Post
Sweet!!!

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the pictures, looks great!

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
that is one lucky grandson y'got .

Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new gun. Sure is a good looking rifle.

Posts: 90 | Location: WV | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very happy with it. Had the grandson over today and did a little shooting, it shoots very well the squirrels might be in trouble this year.....Smiler

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Doing a little shooting......Smiler

Factor
posted Hide Post
It's a good thing to have a granddad that will buy you a squirrel gun,but how many kids get a Muzzle Stuffer!!!!!?????Gotta love a grin like that!

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Looks like he has a few years till he can see the muzzle to load. LOL

Posts: 4 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: 09 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,a one step stool will solve that problem. Wink