MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Firearms    Information on Edward Marshall Rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Information on Edward Marshall Rifle
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
Looking for info on this gunsmith. High quality build. Sold thru Track. They didn't have any info on the gunsmith

Posts: 3 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, Montana | Registered: 25 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Found the builder. His name is Keith Groen. Does very nice work. Found a few others that he has built - a Lancaster and a Colonial Virginia Longrifle

Posts: 3 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, Montana | Registered: 25 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hiya Fyrwokr!

I'm in the Bitterroot too! Up off of Mill Creek Road, whereabouts do you live?

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
I am over in Victor

Booshway
posted Hide Post
You're just a short run up the road from me. We should meet up, maybe at the Hamilton House or Cowboy Troy's.

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post