New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Fowler
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Got a new one coming a English fowler a Jim chambers kit built by Nate McKenzie 46" barrel.

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful gun, Staley. Your collection surely has to be exceptional.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Yep, a fine looking smooth bore. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Fine looking rock lock, what flavor is it.

Posts: 86 | Location: North central Alabama, Limestone County, Athens | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments guys. I will be breaking her in this season. I would have preferred a lefty but his waiting list was over a year and I don't have a problem shooting right handed......Smiler I'll post some results after I get to shoot it.

Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Beautiful piece! I've been thinking about a fowler for a while now.

God Bless
Whisler

Posts: 123 | Location: Northern Kaintuckee | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of wattlebuster
posted Hide Post
Boyd that is a beautiful gun

Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a crisp frosty morning

Posts: 354 | Location: Heart of DIXIE | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
that is a really nice gun!

Posts: 64 | Location: piney woods of east texas | Registered: 23 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post