MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Firearms    My new Flinter (more pic's)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new Flinter (more pic's)
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Old Lobo
posted
When are you too old to get a new gun....NEVER...Got this one for my 82nd birthday, Bucks County .62, Swamped Rice barrel, LH lock

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Old Lobo,

Posts: 28 | Registered: 26 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful....Lock's on the wrong side,though Wink

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Whoaaa! Thats a beauty.
And, yes, the lock is on the correct side!
We lefties gotta stand together!

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Yes it certainly is a beautiful rifle; and appears to be a masterly build. I'm jealous.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Nic!!im working on a NWTG and only 70 so maybe I’ll grt a couple more

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Simply amazing in workmanship and in the wood! Big Grin

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Heh,I'm a lefty,but also right eye dominant. So I get the best of both worlds:I get the sheer brain-power of a lefty,and the convenience of being able to shoot righty. Wink

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Old Lobo
posted Hide Post
some more pictures

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Nice work! Who is the builder?

Posts: 37 | Location: Vassalboro, Maine | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,that's nice....*Drool*

Greenhorn
Picture of Old Lobo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nice work! Who is the builder?

Todd McCastle, a very talented young builder.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Enjoy.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Can't help it; it makes my heart ache. So very magnificent, and I'll never have one. Aaaarrgh...Oh, the humanity!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hanshi,neither will I.S'okay though,I've got a smokepole that I can have fun with. I'm just glad there are some people that can afford to patronize these talented builders so they keep producing works of art for us to admire.

Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Beautiful piece

Posts: 552 | Location: SC | Registered: 03 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post