New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lock, stock n barrel
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
I recently acquired the aforementioned parts of what The Oldfart thinks is a gun kit from Dixie. Unfortunately, I have neither the workspace, tools, nor skills to do anything with it, nor do I have the money to get missing parts or pay someone else to do the neccesary work. Therefore, I am seeking to have someone take these parts off my hands, as it seems a shame to let them sit around doing nothing.
The barrel is from Dixie, .45 cal, about 42" in length, 7/8" across the flats. The only work done on it is the threading for the breechplug.
I will try to post photos of the lock and stock.
If someone is interested, please PM me at geejayem32@gmail.com

Posts: 527 | Location: New Jersey(for now) | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Further pics

Posts: 527 | Location: New Jersey(for now) | Registered: 24 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
More pics

Booshway
posted Hide Post
more

Booshway
posted Hide Post
still more

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Have 5 more pics of stock after this one. Will send them in email.