Find
Notify
Tools

New Berk Build
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted
Hey Guys, Here's my latest build, 50 cal Berk County rifle. Very light and easy to handle.
Sorry for the extra post....couldn't post more than one pic.

Posts: 1452 | Location: Good Ole USA of course! | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Jeeze she looks sweet! Very nice job sir!!
Shot her yet?

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! I really like that style of patchbox.

Know what you believe in. Fight for your beliefs. Never compromise away your rights.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Cherokee Land, Tenasi | Registered: 06 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys, I make my own patch box lids, I didn't like the thin and flimsy ones you can buy. I get some thin card board and make a design and template then cut it out of brass. Takes awhile getting the hinge just right but it's worth it.

Posts: 1452 | Location: Good Ole USA of course! | Registered: 15 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Beautiful and then some!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
What I can see is beautiful.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Very fine looking rifle!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Echoing the others. Beautiful rifle. Congrats. What are the partikalars?

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
The wood on that stock is awesome!

Posts: 353 | Location: Pocono Mts. in PA | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Nice job, looks good. Markh

Posts: 162 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys, It's a 50 cal with Siler lock and brass hardware. I made the patchbox since I don't really care for the ones you can buy. They seem to thin or to small. It's not to difficult to do just takes time, make the cardboard version first then the brass later. I'm going to post some better pics for everyone to see better. BTY....I'm making another Lehigh right now, all iron hardward and a 50 cal. All my builds are 50's.

Booshway
Picture of Deadeye
posted Hide Post
This is better.

Greenhorn
Picture of Walking Bear 1954
posted Hide Post
Great looking rifle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed sheep that can contest the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 33 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post