Notify
Tools

Another Canoe Gun
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of Notchy Bob
posted
Howdy

I hope this is not a violation of forum policy, and I have no affiliation with the vendor whatsoever, but if you've been wanting a canoe gun, taker a gander at this: NSW Canoe Gun

This looks like a fair deal to me. I have a NSW Northwest Gun, which I ordered directly from the maker 4-5 years ago, and it was one of the very few guns I have ever bought that was range ready, right out of the box, with no issues whatsoever. Matt Denison was a master of his craft, and it was a sad day when North Star West closed its doors. Now, here's a Northwest-styled "Canoe Gun" from his shop up for sale at $750. That would be less than half the price of a new one, which is a moot point because they aren't even being made any more.

I'm submitting this post just to let the brethren on this forum know. I apologize if any policies are violated, but I know there are forum members who would appreciate this gun and give it a good home. You don't see many of Matt's guns on the used gun market, because people who own them tend to hang on to 'em.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

"Should have kept the old ways just as much as I could, and the tradition that guarded us. Should have rode horses. Kept dogs."

from The Antelope Wife

Posts: 333 | Location: Florida | Registered: 24 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post