New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite gun?
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted Hide Post
That's my 3f horn I use it when shooting my 32 and 40 calibers I have no idea how the horn maker applied the color it came up for sale on one of the sites and I bought it several years ago.

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I would dearly like to own one that had that kind of look at some time in the future.Who made it?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
My favorite gun is my 40 cal flinter I built not the best carvings. [the flir-de-lis looks like 3 beef tongues] Great curly maple and now the German silver furniture has a nice patina. The gun is now 25+ years old.

The 42 inch GM barrel has won many medals and matches here in New England and has taken a lot of game up to a couple of big bucks here in NH.

She is not PC or HC but she is mine and like a trusted friend

2nd is my 54 flinter by Dave Price made for a long time friend. That one has taken deer and moose for me in NH & Maine plus many medals in competition. I bought it after shooting it at 3 matches in NE and finally took her home at the ME state territorial in Darmiscotta ME at the Lincoln County rifle club.

Posts: 109 | Location: NH | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
boartooth sent you a pm

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Walkingeagle
posted Hide Post
Those are some very nice guns boys! And that horn is something else too!!
Let's keep them stories and pictures coming in. I love looking at, and listening to stories of fine muzzleguns.
Walk

Posts: 342 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Hey Ron,

Tell them about your purple sp... never mind these are nice folks..

Posts: 13 | Location: Lehi, Utah | Registered: 09 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
My favorite Gun

Now that's a hard one to answer, probably the last one I sold? That could range from a .36 cal. Poor Boy to a .60 cal. trade gun. The only one I have kept over the years is a GRRW NW Trade gun built by Phil "Blue Jacket" Sanders (seen in some of the old ads in Muzzleloader, Buckskin Report or Muzzle Blasts). Has taken anything from squirrels to buffalo and it always fires in dry or wet weather - hot or cold.

Posts: 13 | Location: Lehi, Utah | Registered: 09 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post