Find
Notify
Tools

Sheath
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of Spotted Bull
posted
Here'S one I made a few weeks ago for a young man.

It is pitiful when a man lets his ego push his intelligence beyond his ignorance.

Posts: 55 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fine "working" sheath to my old eyes.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
That looks like it works fine. Mark

Posts: 162 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Y'know, I really should read through the comments before formulating one myself....I was going to compliment you on that knife,lol....Nice working sheath, indeed!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
To me, it looks fine, Bull! Smiler

Ohio Joe / Chadron Fur Trade Days

Posts: 69 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Hiya Bull

Looks' like that knife and sheath could use some ageing, so jest send it ta me 'n' I'll drag it behind my horse for couple of miles! Big Grin

Fine work there fella!

Regards, xfox

The forest is a wilderness only to those that fear it, silent only to those that hear nothing. The forest is a friend to those that dwell within its' nature and it is filled with the sounds of life to those that listen.

Posts: 532 | Location: Bitterroot Valley | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post