MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Accoutrements    New Tap-O-Cap type formers being made
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Tap-O-Cap type formers being made
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of JackAubrey
posted
Hello the Camp! remember those Tap-o-Caps that are no longer produced? Well, I found a fellow, Manny Amorelli that has started manufacturing his own version of them. He has two types. The first produces No.10/11 sized caps, the second produces musket sized caps. He's on Youtube as mannyCA, so if you are so inclined, check his channel out. If you are interested in purchasing the cap formers, his contact info is : mohave76@att.net,
or Manny Amorelli 3188 North Marks Ave.,#112,
Fresno, California.
I bought both styles and am quite pleased! He is a very honest, straight shooting sort. Best regards, JA

Posts: 36 | Location: Texas,USA | Registered: 14 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
That will help the cap shooters Razzer me I use ROCK Razzer

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of JackAubrey
posted Hide Post
True enough. I have both! Smiler JA

Posts: 36 | Location: Texas,USA | Registered: 14 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Links?.......As in,website?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of JackAubrey
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

As far as I know , he doesn't have a website, per se. He seems to do this in his spare time, when someone orders one. I got in touch w/ him thru his youtube channel. JA

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Where does one buy the caps for the Tap-O cap? I haven't seen them for sale anywhere for many years now. Is there some substitute?

Posts: 557 | Location: geneva,fl | Registered: 29 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of JackAubrey
posted Hide Post
I buy the German roll caps @ Walmart.

Factor
posted Hide Post
You mean like we used to pop in our cap guns when we were little?

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of JackAubrey
posted Hide Post
Exactly. A few granuals of 4f as a booster and Bob's yer uncle. JA