Find
Notify
Tools

New range box
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Woodyrock
posted
Since, which you have probably noticed, I have just returned to black powder, and my daughter got off with my old range box, I had to make a new one. Fingered jointed pine, brass furniture, and most of the features I wanted. The gun vise's fit in the lid, along with the light stuff, a lift out tray, with the heavy stuff in the bottom.
Woody
Closed up

Open

Gun in the vise.

Posts: 36 | Location: Wet side of Warshington | Registered: 30 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
You got skills! Nice job!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That's a really nice box. Is that a powder measure that looks like it has a fish mouth? You're a really good woodworker.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice I need one like that for each caliber....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Excellent work! bet some folks get jealous now

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking range box. I wish that I had the skills to make one like it.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Real nice!! My biggest problem has been that once I get a box that will hold what I think I will need....It needs wheels and a tow bar!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Vassalboro, Maine | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I recently had to downsize my box. The one I used for decades was getting almost too heavy for two people to carry.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post