New
Find
Notify
Tools

rattlesnake flint striker
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
I made this! Hand forged rattlesnake flint striker. Made out of a USA made file. Wow, does it spark GREAT!

Posts: 24 | Location: Winlock, WA | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That is just about too nice to use.
How many hours went into it?

Rich
Sua Sponte

Posts: 363 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
a few!

Posts: 24 | Location: Winlock, WA | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice work!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
I agree with Idaho Sharpshooter: Too nice to use! Great work! Wish I knew how to forge stuff like that! Smiler

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
That is a great piece of work!!

Colonel Christopher

Posts: 15 | Location: Ocean City NJ | Registered: 11 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Here's one that I made in the shape of a dragon.

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Here's one I made in the shape of a whale.

Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
Thoughs are all nice work.
Very nice.

Posts: 154 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
That Whale striker is outstanding!...

Posts: 238 | Registered: 08 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Josh Crain
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool stuff there, pete! I really like the whale!

"Return unto me, and I will return unto you," saith the Lord of hosts.
~Malachi 3:7b

Posts: 297 | Location: MI | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Those are all really great.

Jared

Posts: 207 | Location: The Folle Avoine | Registered: 19 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Artistic and practical.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3560 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Really good work. I like them all.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for all of your kind words. If you need any forged items let me know.

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Man...that snake striker is cool. Email me please. I need something made. bryanenoch@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Bryan

Shoot Safe

Posts: 43 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
All very cool.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
I like the dragon and whale, but the other pic's only show up as the dreded red x.

Would anyone know why this happens?

Keep your powder dry.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post