MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Accoutrements    .024" commercial precut / prelubed shooting patches ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.024" commercial precut / prelubed shooting patches ?
 Login/Join

Factor
posted Hide Post
Roundball,I admit to being a rank beginner,but it seems like maybe the 110gr. charge was just a little too much,where 90gr works well...have you tried 100gr?That would be the sequence I would use working up a load for metallic cartridge shooting....Please keep posting your experiments,I love reading how this stuff works,hopefully soon I'll have some results to post myself. Big Grin

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of roundball
posted Hide Post
100grns was good but after it was all said and done I decided to just stick with the 90grn charge that works, that the sights are set for, etc...

Flintlock Rifles & Smoothbores
Hunt Like The Settlers

Posts: 1867 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post