Find
Notify
Tools

First horns
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
Picture of Woodyrock
posted
The big horn, I made a while back, and the two priming horns yesterday. One priming horn is Water buffalo, and other one real Buffalo. The Water Buffalo horn has my version of a rattlesnake wrapped around the spout end, and has a Purpleheart butt plug. The others have Black Locust butt plugs.
Woody
All three

The big horn

The priming horns

The spouts

Posts: 36 | Location: Wet side of Warshington | Registered: 30 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Great Work there! I like the looks of all 3

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Good job.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Nicely done!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Woodyrock, check out this site for horns, The Horners Bench.com

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nicely done.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Woodyrock
posted Hide Post
Walking crow:

Thank you for the link to the Horners Bench! I just signed in. With the three horns made, I do not consider myself a horner, but I am sure I will learn much from this forum.
Woody

Posts: 36 | Location: Wet side of Warshington | Registered: 30 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Nice job Woody, and yeah you'll love the Horners Bench, great bunch of folks that are more than willing to help, I joined up a couple months ago, and have learned a lot already.

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post