Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Pouch
 Login/Join

Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted
While looking at all the nice gear that everyone is posting. I decided to try my hand at making a shooting pouch. It is not all p/c but it is all I had.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice.....Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
The key to outdoorsmanship is working with what you have. Ye dun gud. It looks fine and will improve with age.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Making the best of what's available may be correct for all periods. Good work.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies.

I would like to say thanks to the people that manage this web site, and the members that posts all the helpful information.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking pouch!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Looks prime to me Leeroy, great job!!

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Night Owl
posted Hide Post
Very nice...good job!

Posts: 265 | Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan | Registered: 03 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Well done!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

<mtnmike>
posted
LeeRoy,iffen you don't agree with it,you can always send it to me!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Sorry, mtnmike. I am still putting the contents of my shooting bag together, so I will have to decline your offer to take this stuff off my hands.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Booshway
Picture of markinmi.
posted Hide Post
Looks good, Half the fun of this hobby is making the gear

Posts: 625 | Location: North of Detroit Mi | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post