New
Find
Notify
Tools

New horn coming
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Just picked up a nice Buffalo horn on the CLA site this will be my first buffalo horn. Will post some pictures when it arrives ......Smiler

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
Big Grin well I guess I can wait,,but don't take too long Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Pitchers!!!We need pitchers!!!!!1111 Big Grin

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I down loaded the 2 pictures he had posted so this will have to do till I get more......Smiler

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
After closer examination Big Grin I think that horn needs to come To North Carolina instead of Alabama Big Grin

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice looking horn.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Don't know if I'm going to pair it up with a fowler or a Hawkins style rifle will wait till I get it.

Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
My vote is for the Hawken!!!

Fin

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh,that is nice....

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very fine. Enjoy.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
My horn arrived today I'm very pleased the builder did a great job.

<mtnmike>
posted
You done yourself proud Wink Nice addition

Booshway
posted Hide Post
I think it'd go good with a J.J. Henry.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
*drool*

Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice horn!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of wattlebuster
posted Hide Post
Looks great

Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a crisp frosty morning

Posts: 354 | Location: Heart of DIXIE | Registered: 18 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I was just eying over your pics again and I must say that the maker is very masterful indeed! Was wondering if it is a screw tip or is the tip applied? A very, very nice horn!! It shines!

Posts: 69 | Registered: 12 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Noisemaker there are 3 small brass pins so I'm betting its applied unless it's screwed on and then pinned in place.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B Staley,

Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
That horn was made by Henry Frank AKA Crawdad. You can always tell by his stoppers.

Rick

NO BULL!.....JUST HORNS!

Posts: 6 | Location: Mid America | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post