New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two new belt bags
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
Built of the same hide, same time.  The finished bag was distressed abit, wetted down, and stained.  Think staining the bag after it is punched out and allowed to dry abit... Kinda just mottles the finish enough, to give a aged look.  After, a amber dyed wax was applied.

Posts: 238 | Registered: 08 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
As usual fine work! Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Those are very nice!

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
good looking bags, very nice

Posts: 81 | Location: Louisville Ky | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Some more nice bags, they will make someone happy.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice looking bags Pease.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys!... Big Grin

I just picked up a Fusil Fin that my good friend Terry Briggs built for me. He hasn't built a new gun in many years. Incredible builder, his guns never come up for sale.

I think it was three or four years of whining on my part that finally made him throw in the towel. Wink

Anyrate, I've spent 12 hours making up a new bag for it, and it is only half done. Plan on finishing it this weekend. Will post pics when done.

Posts: 238 | Registered: 08 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post