MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Accoutrements    Making a brass powder flask head from spare parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making a brass powder flask head from spare parts
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Hello the campfire, I wanted to let you know about this awareness type link to a short educational video telling about Muzzleloader magazine's upcoming "Doin' it Yourself" article teaching how you can easily make a simple brass powder flask head from common hardware store parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...768&feature=youtu.be

The goal is to eventually make these articles as interactive as I can with additional links to demonstration type videos, tours of historical sites, and anything else that I can think of that relates to the theme of all future "Doin it Yourself" articles ...
TC

Posts: 486 | Location: Illinois River Valley | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks TC I enjoyed that

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was a good one TC. Thanks!

Posts: 721 | Location: TriCities, WA | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. Thanks. Looking forward to the article.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words guys...
I hope to make it a regular thing especially if
folks like the concept...
thanks again,
tc

Posts: 486 | Location: Illinois River Valley | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm a little late on my response,but I love the idea,I've got lots of needs for accoutrements,and small money,so I'm paying attention,you betcha!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Thanks TC that was very intersting.

BC

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad."
Thomas Paine

Posts: 649 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post