New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accoutrements En suite
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
A matching set of double shoulder pouch, belt, belt pouch, gun sling, leg garters, powder flask strap, knife sheaths. I just finished these for a friend in TN. All buckles are handmade. Sorry for the poor photography.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice job, you are amazingly talented.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
Picture of Seepwater
posted Hide Post
I live in TN...you can sent them to me Smiler

shoot first ask questions later

Posts: 220 | Location: Lyman, WY....just 6 miles from Ft. Bridger! | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Quite an outfit. Beautiful.

Posts: 1487 | Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
WOW very nice....!!

The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you get home.

Posts: 959 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
That leatherwork is so precise it could bring tears to the eyes of we who are without much talent.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks gentlemen. I certainly enjoy it except it keeps me out of the gun shop Wink

Posts: 43 | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Ah funny!! My pc has me logged in with one account and my phone has me with another. I didn't even realize I had two here.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Oh My!!!Dude,you are one talented/experienced leather worker......I don't think I have the patience to learn that level of leather work...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Jas.:
Ah funny!! My pc has me logged in with one account and my phone has me with another. I didn't even realize I had two here.
SOCKPUPPET!!!!!

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice. I could never carry that set, looks too much like something a gentleman would carry!

Posts: 429 | Location: Delmarva | Registered: 22 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work. I wish I could do half as good.

Posts: 90 | Location: WV | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!!! What a package!
It will look even better with some good honest wear down the road!
Cheers!

Posts: 122 | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post