New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double pouch
 Login/Join

Greenhorn
posted
What was the intended use of a double pouch?

Posts: 26 | Location: SE Arkansaw | Registered: 05 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Willis Creek
posted Hide Post
Carry more stuff probably.

"touch not the cat without a glove"
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Posts: 143 | Location: South of the Arkansas, on the slopes of St. Charles Peak, Colorado territory | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Shooting supplies up front...
Cleaning, maintenance tools in back.

Least that is how mine gets used Smiler

Posts: 238 | Registered: 08 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
I'm using the rear bag for a flat horn and capper and the front bag for the rest of whatever I'm carrying. Thinking it will be a little less to hang up in the brush on a woods walk or on a day hunt.
Mark

Posts: 68 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 31 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
I built a double pouch about a year ago and used it last fall. I carried my shooting stuff in the back pocket and fire kit in the front. I thought I would like it, but I'm not all that fond of it. It'll probably be a blanket prize at some rendezvous next summer.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
It doubles the search time for whatever you forgot to bring.

Posts: 332 | Location: South Coast (MS) | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post