MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Accoutrements    Old 1993 Muzzleloader article needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old 1993 Muzzleloader article needed
 Login/Join

Booshway
posted
Hi all...
Im hoping you can help me find an old article from 1993...it was done by Beth Gilgun in the old Tidings from the 18th Century column, and was about how to tie fancy knot worked panels for game bags.

Ive checked the back issues available for 1993, (Jan/Feb and Nov/Dec)and its not in either of those issues. Im hoping one of you all might have the issue it is in and could photo copy or scan it for me. My wife is interested in trying to learn to do this, and this old article is about the only one I know of that teaches it.

thanks a million in advance...
tc

Posts: 486 | Location: Illinois River Valley | Registered: 02 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Have you got a particular knot in mind? I have have a book on knots and some are the fancy ones,give me a name and I will see.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
Hey TC, I found the article you are looking for. It appears in the Sept/Oct 1994 issue. PM me and I'll send you a copy. Yours, Noisemaker

Posts: 69 | Registered: 12 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Leave it to me to get the ebtire year wrong...
thanks a million for the help...
tc

Posts: 29 | Registered: 04 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post