Find
Notify
Tools

Tinder Horn
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted
Well, here it is. It came today. I think this will work. Staple to staple, it's a gnat's eyebrow under 5 1/2 inces. Everything fits inside nicely and it matches the banded screw-top horn Larry made for me a few years ago. I'm pleased as punch.

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Posts: 507 | Registered: 14 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
I would say that will do the job nicely Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
I like it...

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
That would be quite handy.

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of LeeRoy
posted Hide Post
Nice piece of kit.

LeeRoy

Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Nevada | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. I've had it outside practicing building a fire. I made char cloth for the first time too. Did it on my grill Razzer

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Very nice, really like it

Rio

Posts: 140 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Quite nice and very well done. Looks good, too.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Hey that's pretty snazzy.

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post