Find
Notify
Tools

New Ball Bags
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted
Hot off my work bench over the past couple of weeks... The one on the left is a new one for me. I have this old piece of webbing as a temporary strap, waiting on the one on order from The Weaving Welshman. On the right is one that will go on the blanket for sale at a shoot, along with some vent pick/brush sets I've made. I braided some nice hemp cord for a pretty decent strap. Also waiting for some brass rod to make rings rather than those nasty looking knots holding it to the bag.

Sua Sponte

Ball/shot bags

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mtnmike>
posted
They look good to me Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Wish I had that kind of skill!

Posts: 214 | Location: Big Arm Montana | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of Hanshi
posted Hide Post
Those are really neat.

*Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.*

Posts: 3559 | Location: Maine (by way of Georgia then Va.) | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
posted Hide Post
Nice looking.

Posts: 29 | Location: Central Pa. | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yup,looks good.

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Thanks,guys. Y'all come down, over or up to Wilderness Road Muzzleloaders shoot Memorial Day Weekend and you can fondle them... try them on... maybe walk off with one. There will be one additional one and about 7 or so vent pick/brush sets. Actually, they do look really old. All are different. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post a picture of them. I really appreciate comments and if anyone has on what they think could improve my work, please don't think I'll take offense. Only time a negative word would make heading off to another part of the world a good idea would be a bad one toward my mom or my other half, Marie. I reckon we here, we band of brothers are about the same on that, eh? .

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yup.....As to posting pics,I like looking at pickshurs.....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
Picture of TurkeyCreek
posted Hide Post
Nice job MR! Any feller would be proud to be the owner of one of them ball bags.
And I'm with ya on t'other thing too.

"They do not live their lives 'by your leave'! They hack it out of the wilderness with their own two hands, bearing their children along the way!" - Cora Monroe - "Last Of The Mohicans"

Posts: 186 | Location: Turkey Creek on Cimarron Drainage | Registered: 10 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
How much for the one on the right?

"I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late." Quigley

Posts: 104 | Location: The Beehive State | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of kopfjaeger
posted Hide Post
Nice ball bags.

" A godly man and his rifle deprive sleep from the wicked, A christian man who prays is the defeater of evil, A praying man who will fight is the conqueror of nations and the hope of the oppressed "

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post