New
Find
Notify
Tools

D day
 Login/Join

Graybeard
posted
I know its not muzzleloading But ,tomorrow Dec 7th stop for a minute to remember. Another horrible act in our history

Posts: 229 | Location: Southeast Pa. | Registered: 03 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Idaho Mountainneer
posted Hide Post
If any of you get a chance watch the Ken Burns documentary "The War". It does a good job of telling a small part of the giant crisis of World War II. It will take you more than one day to watch the whole thing.
Here's to those who gave their lives that day at Pearl Harbor and to those who survived and had to live with the horror that they saw.

"A date which will live in infamy."

Posts: 330 | Location: Twin Falls ID | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of MountainRanger
posted Hide Post
Having both parents who served in WWII, mom as an Army nurse and father who was commissioned in horse cavalry in around 1934 then transitioned to armor, I grew up knowing this date as well as my own birthday. I admire those who served in that war. Those folks were truly of the best, the greatest generation!

Sua Sponte

Posts: 460 | Location: SW Virginia (New River Valley) | Registered: 13 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Yup,never forgotten....

Beer is proof that God loves us,and wants us to be happy-B. Franklin

Posts: 2014 | Location: Oreegun Territory | Registered: 24 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post