MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  History    What is your favorite book?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite book?
 Login/Join

Pilgrim
Picture of JoeM
posted Hide Post
I'd say my favorite is "The Frontier Rifleman by Richard B. LaCrosse, Jr. It has been a book I go back to many times to enjoy some good reading about the American Riflemen, and an added bonus of sketches on making things like shootin' Bags, Moccasins, leggings, breeches, trousers, breechclouts, belts, shirts, powder horns... Just an all around book to have... I do enjoy the comments in the London Times articles that appear in this book telling British Officers they need to settle their affairs before leaving for America to fight the Colonist.

Ohio Joe / Chadron Fur Trade Days

Posts: 63 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
I will have to look for that book. Thanks Mark

Posts: 157 | Location: Burlington, Wisconsin | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Undaunted Courage by Steven Ambrose.

Posts: 138 | Location: Cedar Valley, Travis Co., TX | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post