MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  The Campfire Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  History    "Book Guy" at the Monroe show...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Book Guy" at the Monroe show...
 Login/Join

Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted
Anyone out there Know the name and contact info for the "Book Guy" at the Monroe show?
He is always there. This year he had a corner setup.
I NEED to get one of his books, that I forgot to buy at the show.
Thanks,
Andy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: andy*,

Follow me I am the Infantry

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, That was Jim Hayden and you can email him at jhbkpdlr@pacinfo.com. He is sometimes slow in responding... What book are you looking for? Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mike.
I'm looking for THE JOURNAL OF JOHN WORK.
It seems that J.W. was an H.B.C. clerk around here in the Pacific Northwest.
Not too many first hand accounts are out there.
So I need to get it and put it next to Cox,Ross and Simpson's journals...
Andy

Posts: 668 | Location: Everson, Washington | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Andy, If Hayden doesn't respond you can get that book from Bookfinder.com. They have it new for just over $23, and that includes the shipping. Shoot sharp, Mike

Posts: 3531 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of andy*
posted Hide Post
Ahh, Thanks again Mike.
Happy reading thanks to you.
Andy

Factor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Happy reading thanks to you.

Bravo!! And shoot sharp's the word, Mike