MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Folks at the 'Fire    Here She is! The last one! (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Here She is! The last one!
 Login/Join

by volatpluvia (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
As some of you know, Ms. Audrey and I went to Houston and got the younger daughter married off. Here are a few pics of the occasion

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Great looking bride and groom. You must be very happy for them.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Snakebite
posted Hide Post
Congrats there Volatpluvia, you are truly blessed.

Keep looking up! (He's coming back)

Posts: 649 | Location: Along the Humboldt | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Miz Gabi
posted Hide Post
Congrats Leon......... we just found out our youngest is gettin' hitched sometime in 2009.......... aren't weddings fun?....

hugs , Miz G

Posts: 780 | Location: tropical mid-michigan | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Volapluvia!You didn't lose a daughter you gained a son in law and lost a tax deduction.HAW HAW Had two daughters once they got married and now they are two daughters /son inlaws and a crew of four grand kids.When that crew comes for a visit and leave you can taste the silence,ears ring like you was on the firing line all day.Yard/house looks like a rondezvous gone bad,HAW HAW Good looking crew you have there,good luck to them/you and all they hold sacred. See you up the trail.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Tuscarora
posted Hide Post
Lovely daughter and handsome son. May God bless them and bring them a life of happiness.

Tuscarora

Posts: 352 | Location: Nueva Helvetia en Alta California | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sparks>
posted
Thanks for sharing the photos, Leon. There's much to be proud of here!
Sparks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Thanks all,
It was a right joyous occasion.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo

Posts: 3714 | Location: Acatlan de Juarez, Jalisco, Mexico | Registered: 22 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Diana
posted Hide Post
Volat, how beautiful she is. Thanks for sharing those. I married off two daughters of my own. The weddings were very stressful and I am glad it's over....the photos make it all look so easy, don't they.

Posts: 364 | Location: Muzzleloader magazine | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
Picture of volatpluvia
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Diana,
Now I feel a little tearry eyed, looking at the pics again. A very precious daughter, I hope he knows just how precious.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo