muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc
Here She is! The last one!

This topic can be found at:
http://muzzleloadermag.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/albumcomments/f/6421017122/m/8641097632

08 July 2007, 08:32 PM
volatpluvia
Here She is! The last one!
As some of you know, Ms. Audrey and I went to Houston and got the younger daughter married off. Here are a few pics of the occasion
08 July 2007, 11:24 PM
Trapper54cal
Great looking bride and groom. You must be very happy for them.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal
09 July 2007, 02:03 AM
Snakebite
Congrats there Volatpluvia, you are truly blessed.

Keep looking up! (He's coming back)
10 July 2007, 04:40 PM
Miz Gabi
Congrats Leon......... we just found out our youngest is gettin' hitched sometime in 2009.......... aren't weddings fun?....

hugs , Miz G
10 July 2007, 05:25 PM
Walking Crow
Volapluvia!You didn't lose a daughter you gained a son in law and lost a tax deduction.HAW HAW Had two daughters once they got married and now they are two daughters /son inlaws and a crew of four grand kids.When that crew comes for a visit and leave you can taste the silence,ears ring like you was on the firing line all day.Yard/house looks like a rondezvous gone bad,HAW HAW Good looking crew you have there,good luck to them/you and all they hold sacred. See you up the trail.
10 July 2007, 09:21 PM
Tuscarora
Lovely daughter and handsome son. May God bless them and bring them a life of happiness.

Tuscarora
12 July 2007, 03:32 PM
<sparks>
Thanks for sharing the photos, Leon. There's much to be proud of here!
Sparks
12 July 2007, 08:43 PM
volatpluvia
Thanks all,
It was a right joyous occasion.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo
27 July 2007, 03:15 PM
Diana
Volat, how beautiful she is. Thanks for sharing those. I married off two daughters of my own. The weddings were very stressful and I am glad it's over....the photos make it all look so easy, don't they.
01 August 2007, 08:04 PM
volatpluvia
Thanks, Diana,
Now I feel a little tearry eyed, looking at the pics again. A very precious daughter, I hope he knows just how precious.
volatpluvia

pistuo deo lalo