MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Folks at the 'Fire    my various personas (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
my various personas
 Login/Join

by johnnyboy76 (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Pilgrim
me over the years as i explored various timeperiods and personas

Posts: 90 | Registered: 03 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
You have tuched on a lot of history. That takes a hole lot of reserch. It's nice to have that kined of nallig at the fire. Wellcome!

Posts: 349 | Location: East cenral Minnesota | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
nice goin... fun doin stuff like that. i myself like either the longhunter or mountain man just suits my fancy... lol

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
yeah i dont think i want to go back to wearing the breechclout anytime soon

Booshway
Picture of Miz Gabi
posted Hide Post
I think you look splendid!!!!

hugs , Miz G

Posts: 780 | Location: tropical mid-michigan | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
posted Hide Post
well thanksSmiler

Booshway
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING JOHNNYBOY!!! Very impressive. I really enjoyed the pictures and your dedication really admirable. Best regards and keep it up. Ken

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free Trapper
posted Hide Post
That looks like the Infamous Blockhouse No4 in your Ft Osage pic.
I was down that way a few times.

Shoot low,they may be crawling.

Posts: 182 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Long hair worth taken as a scalp to bald as a q ball, yep ya got it all covered right fine, ya done good on the native portrail, that one isn't easy to carry off.YMHS Birdman

Posts: 964 | Location: south eastern Pa | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Factor
posted Hide Post
Dude the paint and the pierced ears are magnificent!

LD

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Posts: 3843 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post