MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Folks at the 'Fire    Appalachain Rangers (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Appalachain Rangers
 Login/Join

by Captain Dick (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Greenhorn
Picture of Captain Dick
Had fun Memorial Day Weekend attending a great rendezvous put on by Appalachain Rangers Muzzle loader Club.

Pics of my kids with other kids. Sorry for the blurred pics but didn't get permision from parents. Can be a touchy subject.

Posts: 12 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Snakebite
posted Hide Post
Always good to see families out together having fun, especially at BP outings. Looks like y'all had a good time.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Keep looking up! (He's coming back)

Posts: 649 | Location: Along the Humboldt | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
some prime doins there sir... good fun. nice ears a corn there too!

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pilgrim
Picture of Firepit
posted Hide Post
Fine post there Captain. Where 'bouts in West Virginia do you hail from? I'm in the northern panhandle. Any chance you might be a head'n to the Eastern this year?
Also, where's the Appalachain Rangers event held? Welcome to the fire!

Posts: 63 | Location: Northern West Virginia | Registered: 22 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of Doc Habu
posted Hide Post
I may be steppin' on some folks toes but let me put in my two bits all the same.

I was a freelance photojournalist (not altogether a bad occupation if you don't let your editor edit your stuff - "...it either goes in, as is or you just don't get it"), blurring faces isn't necessary for any outside event. If the event is held on private land or the landowner specifically requests that guest retain their anonymity, then it is within their legal right to have you 'blur' the faces.

I'm still a photographer but have stepped away from the media (Liberal influences dictated that).

All the same, I would, if a parent requests, blur anyone to protect them from predators be they family or otherwise.

If you can look back on it, Yesterday was a good day.

Posts: 7 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post