Notify
Tools
Add Comment
New horn mug & knife.
 Login/Join

by Mike Shaffer (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Hivernant
Items I started before deer season.

Posts: 106 | Location: Eastern West Virginia | Registered: 04 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
The poem reads: When beer is spilt and tears are shed, May the milk that was spilt fill you with cheer.

Posts: 106 | Location: Eastern West Virginia | Registered: 04 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Nice job!! but I don't understand the milk part,unless it's what I think it means.

Posts: 359 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 16 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Tuscarora
posted Hide Post
Naughty, but nice!

Tuscarora

Posts: 352 | Location: Nueva Helvetia en Alta California | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
The cow bolted and kicked over the bucket, but come to think of it ,the milkmaid is pouring out all over to.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
Long as the cow did'nt start a fire

Posts: 359 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 16 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
that be a naked women on the other side?

Wild as the wind

Posts: 404 | Location: Hittin the road | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
No she is not naked but she is filled to the brim and spilling over.

Booshway
posted Hide Post
OOOH MY!!!!!!!