MUZZLELOADER Magazine    The Campfire: Main Forum List  Hop To Forum Categories  Gallery of Black Powder Craftsmen  Hop To Forums  Gallery of Accoutrements    Hand ~ made items #2 by Crow (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Hand ~ made items #2 by Crow
 Login/Join

by crow (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Greenhorn
Picture of crow
Second batch of items to view

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crow,

Posts: 23 | Location: California , SF | Registered: 17 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
Picture of Fincastle
posted Hide Post
Crow, howdy, I know this is an old thread, but I really like your gear. I'm really interested in your breeches, where'd you get the pattern, and I'm really diggin' on the coat.

Nice work.

A nod's as good as a blink to a blind horse

Posts: 143 | Location: Indiana Territory | Registered: 22 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hivernant
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the effort of the photos, looks great

rio

Posts: 140 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of crow
posted Hide Post
Great to see all the views of the items,,, most have been sold or traded out, ,, c

Posts: 23 | Location: California , SF | Registered: 17 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Graybeard
posted Hide Post
Very nice work!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Posts: 212 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 17 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post