Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
TVM Lancaster
 Login/Join

by Trapper54cal (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Booshway
Here are some photos of my new Lancaster from TVM. Large Siler lock, 42" Long Hammock barrel,daisy patch box, and finished in Lancaster maple stain.

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
Picture of Snakebite
posted Hide Post
That's one fine looking piece Trapper. I know you're proud.

Admiring snakebite

Keep looking up! (He's coming back)

Posts: 649 | Location: Along the Humboldt | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking rifle,hope you enjoy her!! sure looks like it was worth the wait!!

Posts: 359 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 16 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
Trapper That is one nice lookn rifle. I have been thinking of a Lancaster from TVM my self. I must get rid of a 1812 Brown Bess, Walker, and a Harpers fairry flint pistol first. Congrats on the new gun.

Posts: 349 | Location: East cenral Minnesota | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Greenhorn
Picture of James
posted Hide Post
Sure is a nice lookin gun!! Hows she shoot? Hope i can get enough saved up to buy one someday!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Texas Panhandle | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
She shoots sweet, only fired about a dozen shots. The weather has not been to good on the weekends,to windy 20 knts and up.
Will post more later.
My buddies say shes to perrty to shoot. However I told them I don't buy wallhangers.

Heck no, you'er the sort that gives that sort a bad name.
Trapper 54cal

Posts: 605 | Location: Los Alamos, New Mexico | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Booshway
posted Hide Post
That turned out real nice, very good looking Golden age gun.

Posts: 696 | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post